The Morning Glory Gallery at Milwaukee’s Marcus Center for the Performing Arts in Downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin
MILWAUKEE- AND WISCONSIN THEMED GIFTS!
The unique work featured in the Morning Glory Gallery is ever-changing – with something fresh and new each time you stop in. We currently are featuring an amazing collection of Milwaukee- and Wisconsin-themed items that are sure to build pride in your city and state! These clever pieces of work, all made by local artists, are perfect for gift giving, or treat yourself. Consider this fascinating assortment:
- Milwaukee bandanas, puzzles, aprons, postcards and serving trays by Hannah of Hanmade Milwaukee. This artist has created whimsical illustrations depicting some of our favorite places and things in the Badger State.
- Leather notebooks that are embossed with a Milwaukee map.
- Green Bay Packer handbags that include colorful photographs of your favorite team in action!
- Ceramic serving platters with your favorite Milwaukee and Wisconsin images. These “periodic tables” are truly conversation pieces, with references to Wisconsin favorites like beer, deer and cheese, along with Milwaukee favorites like Summerfest, the Milwaukee Art Museum and Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
- A Wisconsin anatomy coaster set featuring clever illustrations of these favorites: Lambeau Field, cheese curds, beer and white-tailed deer.
- Anatomy of an old-fashioned dish towels along with a set of beaker drinking glasses each detailing a whiskey cocktail: Mint Julep, Manhattan, Sazerac and an Old Fashioned.
- Notecards by Milwaukee artist James Steeno featuring colorful illustrations of Milwaukee landmarks and landscapes, 4 cards to a set.
- Handmade ornaments by Milwaukee artist Faith Ann Givings that are embossed with images of Miller Park, Lambeau Field, City Hall and more!
Visit us soon and check all these distinct items – and more! Milwaukee and Wisconsin fans are sure to fall in love with these unique items!